Pav bajji - bread
- all purpose Flour 3.5 Cup
- Yeast 3.5 Grams = 1 & 1/4 tsp
- Salt 1/2 Teaspoons
- Sugar 1/2 Teaspoons
- Butter 3.5 Teaspoons
- Water Warm 1.75 Cup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add 1&1/4 tsp yeast and 1tsp sugar to Warm water -1& 3/4 cup of 105 - 115 degrees Fahrenheit. Yeast starts bubbling up.
let it stand for 5 minutes ie, until the yeast is activated and the mixture is frothy.
In a bowl mix 3 and 1/2 cup all purpose flour, 1tsp salt, butter and the milk-yeast mixture. Make a soft dough and cover the bowl with kitchen towel for 3 hours or until the dough becomes double its volume.
Brush the pan with olive oil and spread the dough equally round, place the rolls in the pan .
Cover and let rise until doubled, 45 minutes to an hour.
Bake at 400f for 20-30 minutes, until the bread is deep golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped with fingers.
Remove, let cool.coat it with oil or butter.
You'll also love
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (111 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (118 Votes)
- CINNNAMON ROLLS 4/5 (102 Votes)
- Snake gourd Raitha 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Pav bajji gravy 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Bread bajji 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Iceberg lettuce is delicious in salads. In this video, we show you the best way to easily remove the core from iceberg lettuce. All it takes is a few seconds and you're set!