Chocolate Cup Cakes
Yummy chocolate cupcakes made with cocoa and basic ingredients to bake a cake
- All purpose / maida flour - 1 and 1/3 cups
- sugar - 1 cup
- unsalted butter - 1/2 cup / 8 tbsp (at room temperature)
- Eggs- 2
- cocoa powder- 1/2 cup (I used Hersheys's Natural)
- hot/ boiling water - 1 cup
- baking powder - 2 tea spoons
- vanilla extract- 2 tea spoons
- salt - 1/4 tea spoon
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven for 375F.
Grease the cup cake mold or place the paper liners in it.
1.Boil a cup of water and add the cocoa to it, mix well, switch off the flame and let it cool down to room temperature.
2.in a bowl, add flour, salt and baking powder and mix well
3.In another mixing bowl, beat butter till it is frothy.
4.Now mix sugar and mix well.
5. Add eggs and beat them well along with the sugar and butter.
6.Then add the vanilla extract , flour and mix well.
7. Now it will be little tight dough. Then add the chocolate mix to this dough and mix well.
8. Then transfer them to the cup cake liners and fill it only till 3/4 of the cup.
9. Bake it for 15 - 20 minutes (it took 16 minutes for me) in 375F.
10 Insert a tooth pick and check whether it is done or not. If the tooth pick doesn't come out clean, bake for another 5 minutes.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1111 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (924 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (404 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (353 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 3.7/5 (317 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (205 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 4/5 (172 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something that's melt-in-your-mouth-good? Look no further.
1 cup of dark chocolate
3 cups of semi-skim milk
3/5 cup of heavy cream
1 cup of egg whites
1/4 cup of brown sugar