Booger Hollow Mac and Cheese
This is a southern mac and cheese!
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup dry macoroni
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup med sharp cheese sliced
- 1 1/2cup milk
- 1/2 med. onion chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook according to directions the mac and drain it. Beat 3 eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the milk and mix it all up.
Layer half the mac in a baking dish then half the onion and half the cheese. Repeat. Now pour egg and milk mixture over all and dot with butter.
Bake (until firm) at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (411 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (254 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (115 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (118 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.4/5 (90 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!