These cinnamon rolls are for people who love sweets. They are very sweet and gooey.
- 1 tbsp flax and 3 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegan margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 1/2 cups AP flour
- 3 tsp active yeast
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 200mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Make dough using a bread machine, adding ingredients as they appear on the list.
Roll dough out on a surface floured with powdered sugar.
Combine filling ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine glaze ingredients.
Spread filing on dough. Roll into a jelly-roll. Cut into 1 inch sections.
Let rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
Grease casserole dish. Place rolls into dish. Cover rolls in glaze.
Bake at 350*F for 30 minutes until no longer doughy.
If not using a bread machine: Combine water, sugar, and yeast. Let sit 15 minutes until frothy. Combine dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Let rise 3 hours.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Challah 4.2/5 (136 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (111 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (118 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (108 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Fresh Fruit Popsicles 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Mango Popsicles 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!