VEGAN NUTMEG PANCAKES WITH VEGGIE FILLING
These are savoury pancakes that can be eaten for breakfast or dinner.
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups soymilk
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- 2 carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 sweet onion
- 7 mushrooms
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1 pkg extra firm Indian tofu
- cubed (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
Fry tofu in sesame oil until crispy on all sides. Saute onions and mushrooms until browned, 10 min. Add remaining vegies, cook 5 min. Season to your liking.
Combine all dry pancake ingredients in a bowl. Combine all wet ingredients into a separate bowl. Stir in wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
Pour batter into a hot greased pan. Fry until golden on both sides. The pancake will bubble when it is time to flip.
To serve, wrap pancake around veggies like an open burrito.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (70 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (108 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Bacon wrapped Hot dogs 4.5/5 (7 Votes)
- Vegetable fried rice 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- VEGETABLE SOUP 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Severed Breasts 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!