Mini Homemade Cheese Pizza
Have a delicious lunch or dinner with this fast and yummy homemade cheese pizza on a naan!
- -Original Ragu pizza sauce
- -3/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- -Indian naan (available at most grocery stores)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven at 450 degrees.
Apply about 3 tablespoons of the Ragu original pizza sauce to the Indian Naan.
Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese onto the naan.
Put in preheated oven and let it bake 10-15 minutes.
Voila! Your Mini cheese pizza is finished! Enjoy!
-Don't let your pizza burn! Check on it every 5 minutes.
You'll also love
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (118 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Savories- Calzones 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Hot, melt-in-your-mouth cheesy goodness... In just a few minutes!
Bake 15 min at 350°f