This is a thai version of a vegetable soup.
- 1 pkg tofu
- fried and cubed in curry seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 banana pepper
- 2 thai chilies
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 8 mushrooms
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 2 tbsp vegetable bullion
- 1 tbsp red thai curry paste
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- minced for garnish
- 2 cups cooked rice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Char the peppers in an oven. Let cool, remove, skin, clean, and dice.
Fry tofu in curry powder and sesame oil.
Caramelize mushrooms, garlic, and ginger. Add remaining vegetables, cook 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients. Simmer 30-40 minutes.
Spoon soup over rice and garnish with cilantro to serve.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- Apple Falooda 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Apple berry Tofu 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- CALIFORNIA ROLLS 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Jamaican Curry 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Tofu Yassa 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- VEGETABLE SOUP 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!