Drop Donuts. Discover our recipe.
- 2 T Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 4 Egg Yolks (beaten)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 t Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups Flour
- 3 t Baking Powder
- 1/4 t Salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine butter, sugar and egg yolks. Stir in milk and vanilla. Sift dry ingredients together and blend into egg mixture. Drop batter from spoon into deep fryer for 2-3 min.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1111 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (924 Votes)
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 3.4/5 (344 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Domplines 4.2/5 (165 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (138 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.