The pizza crust is made from scratch with spices flavoring it.
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp club house cajun spice
- 1 tbsp club house roasted chili and tamarind spice
- 1 tbsp creole hot sauce
- 3 1/2 cups AP dough
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp vegan margarine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 pkg salsa seasoning
- 2 cups lettuce
- 5 green onions
- 1 banana pepper
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 1 poblano
- 1 cup vegan soy pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup old cheddar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
For dough, combine dry ingredients. Add sour cream, margarine, and water. Let rise 20 minutes. Roll dough to fit pizza stone.
Combine sour cream and chili powder. Combine salsa seasoning, canned tomatoes, and green onions.
Bake pizza dough for 20-25 minutes at 350*F. Add salsa, peppers, and half each cheese. Bake 10 minutes.
Top with sour cream, lettuce, and half each cheese.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (415 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (257 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (108 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.1/5 (96 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.