The pizza crust is made from scratch with spices flavoring it.
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp club house cajun spice
- 1 tbsp club house roasted chili and tamarind spice
- 1 tbsp creole hot sauce
- 3 1/2 cups AP dough
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp vegan margarine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 pkg salsa seasoning
- 2 cups lettuce
- 5 green onions
- 1 banana pepper
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 1 poblano
- 1 cup vegan soy pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup old cheddar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
For dough, combine dry ingredients. Add sour cream, margarine, and water. Let rise 20 minutes. Roll dough to fit pizza stone.
Combine sour cream and chili powder. Combine salsa seasoning, canned tomatoes, and green onions.
Bake pizza dough for 20-25 minutes at 350*F. Add salsa, peppers, and half each cheese. Bake 10 minutes.
Top with sour cream, lettuce, and half each cheese.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 4/5 (387 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (108 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (79 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.1/5 (92 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!