Macaroni 'N Cheese Casserole
- 2 ½ cups elbow macaroni
- 1 large can of diced tomatoes (with juice)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 cheese slices
- ¼ cup cheese powder
- About ½ cup milk (depending on how creamy you want to make it)
Cook macaroni, drain and put into buttered casserole dish.
Add cheese (save some shredded cheese for the top), tomatoes and milk. Stir until well mixed.
Top with leftover shredded cheese.
Put in oven @350 for about ½- ¾ hour. Tastes great served with garlic bread.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (411 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (254 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and rice... 4.6/5 (203 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (115 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!