- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix well. Pour mixture into muffin pans. Cook for 20 min on 400F.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 3/5 (276 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (137 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (115 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Jeremie's Crepe Batter 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.8/5 (47 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!