Baked Fried Chicken
- 4 - 6 Chicken drumsticks with skin
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp granulated onion powder
- 2 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Wash the drumsticks and leave it in the colander to dry.
Mix rest of the ingredients in a ziploc bag.
Season the drumsticks with salt, pepper and garlic.
Put all the drumsticks in the ziploc bag and shake the bag so all the drumsticks are evenly coated with flour.
Take out the drumsticks and put it on a baking rack and put the rack in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Meanwhile preheat oven to 450 F.
After 1 hour take out the chicken from the refrigerator. And let it rest for 15 minutes before putting inside the oven.
Bake for 1 hour. 30 minutes each side.
Serve with ketchup or chilli garlic sauce.
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (920 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (393 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (347 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Sour Cream Chicken 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Famous BBQ Chicken 3.4/5 (106 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!