Famous BBQ Chicken
The original BBQ chicken recipe!
- 3 Chicken Thighs Thawed
- Garlic powder
- 1 Bottle BBQ Sauce
- 1 Box Mac n cheese
- 5 Red skinned potatoes
- Large casserole pan
- Medium sauce pan
- Large bowl
- Milk & butter
- Italian dressing
- Coffee cup
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400. Wash chicken thighs, Place into pan, Season.
Pour BBQ sauce into cup Halfway. Add water to the top, Stir. Pour half over chicken.
Chop red skinned potatoes into small pieces. Place into bowl, Add salt, pepper, and italian dressing. Stir.
Pour potatoes around chicken, Pour the rest of the bbq sauce over top.
Cook in oven on 400 for about 30 - 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken is done.
About 20 minutes in, Boil water in medium sauce pan.
Add mac n cheese, cook until tender. ADD Butter & milk Stir.
For crispier chicken add italian bread crumbs, or crushed corn flakes to the top.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 4/5 (388 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (338 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (224 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (105 Votes)
- Sour Cream Chicken 5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!