Famous BBQ Chicken
The original BBQ chicken recipe!
- 3 Chicken Thighs Thawed
- Garlic powder
- 1 Bottle BBQ Sauce
- 1 Box Mac n cheese
- 5 Red skinned potatoes
- Large casserole pan
- Medium sauce pan
- Large bowl
- Milk & butter
- Italian dressing
- Coffee cup
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400. Wash chicken thighs, Place into pan, Season.
Pour BBQ sauce into cup Halfway. Add water to the top, Stir. Pour half over chicken.
Chop red skinned potatoes into small pieces. Place into bowl, Add salt, pepper, and italian dressing. Stir.
Pour potatoes around chicken, Pour the rest of the bbq sauce over top.
Cook in oven on 400 for about 30 - 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken is done.
About 20 minutes in, Boil water in medium sauce pan.
Add mac n cheese, cook until tender. ADD Butter & milk Stir.
For crispier chicken add italian bread crumbs, or crushed corn flakes to the top.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (415 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (359 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (257 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and rice... 4.6/5 (204 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!