6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE
Everything tastes better with chocolate!
Because you can never have too much chocolate, right?!
- 1 package of chocolate oreo cookies
- Milk or white chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Choose which flavor Oreo cookies you want. I like to use the original or chocolate ones.
Melt your chocolate in the microwave at 30 second intervals and mix in between. Do not over melt or else the chocolate will be too runny.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Dip Oreo cookies into chocolate using a fork and put it onto the baking sheet with the parchment paper.
Put the baking sheet into the fridge or leave it outside for half an hour.
Decorate with any candy or remaining chocolate.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1118 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (927 Votes)
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 4.4/5 (351 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (88 Votes)
- Shortbread Cookies 4.1/5 (107 Votes)
- Amandines 4.6/5 (87 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Dark chocolate fudge brownies with... 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!