6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE
Everything tastes better with chocolate!
Because you can never have too much chocolate, right?!
- 1 package of chocolate oreo cookies
- Milk or white chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Choose which flavor Oreo cookies you want. I like to use the original or chocolate ones.
Melt your chocolate in the microwave at 30 second intervals and mix in between. Do not over melt or else the chocolate will be too runny.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Dip Oreo cookies into chocolate using a fork and put it onto the baking sheet with the parchment paper.
Put the baking sheet into the fridge or leave it outside for half an hour.
Decorate with any candy or remaining chocolate.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1093 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (913 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (334 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- Shortbread Cookies 4.1/5 (103 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Dark chocolate fudge brownies with... 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
- Amandines 4.6/5 (79 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make this EASY 3-INGREDIENT vanilla cake now!