Sugar-free fat-free ice cream
Delicious homemade treat without all the calories.
- 1quart fat free half and half
- 1tall can evaporated skim milk
- 1/2gallon skim milk
- 21/2cups Splenda
- 2tbsp vanilla
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together in 1gallon ice cream freezer container.
Add ice and rock salt to outside and turn on motor untill thick and creamy.
Put leftovers in freezer containers and keep in deep freeze.
Other sugar substitutes may be used but I like the taste of Splenda the best.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1099 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (920 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (349 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Pizza Dough 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.3/5 (118 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake 4.2/5 (65 Votes)
- Drinks- Iced Cappuccino 4/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Easy Lemon Soufflés