Have this any time you need some energy
- 1 cup of low fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup mango fruit juice
- 1 cup fresh spinach
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Place into blender all above ingredients, mix well and enjoy!
You can use different fruits, juices and yogurt to make combination you desire!
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (150 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Challah 4.2/5 (136 Votes)
- Potatoes Eggs and Cheese 4.3/5 (108 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- Lychee Milk Tea 4.1/5 (87 Votes)
- Kale Salad: A Cooking Cousins... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Autumn Salad 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a Pina Colada like a pro!