Quick and easy dessert
- One graham cracker pie crust
- One box sugar free chocolate pudding
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Sugar free whipped topping
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions for pie.
Stir in marshmallows
Pour into pie shell
Top with whipped topping
Chill 2 hours before serving
Add more marshmallows if desired. Can top with crushed graham crackers and chocolate shavings if desired.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1433 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1115 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (926 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.7/5 (322 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.7/5 (64 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.