Egg Plant Squares
- 2 Large Egg Plants
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash and clean the Egg Plants. And peel them.
Cut them into small bite squares. Pass them in flour and then in the beating eggs.
Pre-heat a large pot with cooking oil. When hot enough, fry the egg plant squares until golden brown.
Remove the golden brown egg plant squares and place on a plate with paper towels to absorb the extra oil.
Let cool. You can serve it like this or you can add tomato sauce.
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (916 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (338 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (113 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.3/5 (149 Votes)
- Shrimp Cakes 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Nana's Cherry Squares 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Rice Krispie Squares 4/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!