A wonderful breakfast or brunch meal with cheese and eggs.
- 7 Slices white bread with crusts removed
- 6 Eggs
- 8 Ounces cheddar cheese
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 1/8 Tsp dry mustard
- 1 Stick butter optional
- Salt and pepper optional
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
In baking dish, tear bread into small pieces and add cheese. Mix together and cover pan.
In bowl beat eggs, milk and dry mustard thoroughly. Pour over bread and cheese. Add salt and pepper if desired.
It is an optional step to melt butter and drizzle over mixture in pan. Tastes just as good without the butter and is less fat. Totally up to you.
Cover and refrigerate over night or at least 6 hours.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes until top is golden.
Longer the refrigeration the better the flavors come together.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (415 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (166 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (138 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (135 Votes)
- Potatoes Eggs and Cheese 4.2/5 (116 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!