By Maggie Sian
Juicy chicken with a cornflake crunch
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 4 even peices
- 4 4 oz boneless chicken thighs
- 1 cup of ranch dressing
- 2 cups of slightly crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp garlic salt or powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 TBPS oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 °
Spread oil on bottom of baking dish
Pour ranch dressing in a medium size bowl
In another medium size bowl mix dry ingredients together
Take 1 piece of clean dried chicken and dip into ranch dressing coating both sides of chicken. Shake any excessive dressing off.
Coat chicken into dry cornflake mix coating all sides.
Place on pre oiled baking dish.
Repeat until all pieces of chicken are coated.
Place dish into preheated oven.
15 mins into baking turn over each piece of chicken.
Serve with Parmesan potatoes and cheese brocolli
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 4/5 (387 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (338 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (224 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (105 Votes)
- Chocolate Cereal Bars 4/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!