Chicken Stir Fry
- 1) 2 Sliced Chicken Breasts
- 2) 2 to 3 Green Onions
- 3) 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 4) 4 Cups of Water
- 5) 1 tbsp of Garlic
- 6) 3 tsp of Soya Sauce
- 7) 3 tbsp of Oyster Sauce
- 8) 1 tsp of Cornflour
- 9) 6 Red Chillies
- 10) 1 Sliced Carrot
- 11) 1 Bell pepper
- 12) 300 grams of Noodles
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Crush the green chillies, garlic, and sauces, and rub it evenly on the chicken breasts. Marinate for 10-15 minutes.
Boil the noodles.
Heat a wok till its smoky and add oil.
Add the chicken, and the remaining sauces and cook it with the chicken until it turns pink.
Add the vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
Serve on top of noodles.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (412 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (254 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and rice... 4.6/5 (203 Votes)
- Apple Falooda 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Crispy spring rolls 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- VEGAN NUTMEG PANCAKES WITH VEGGIE... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Grandpa Murphy's Stir Fry 4.1/5 (45 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!