Delicious chocolate bark that tastes just like 'smores at a camp fire! You'll eat this in a day. We promise.
- 1 pack graham crackers
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 pack chocolate melts
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Lay graham crackers out on wax paper
Cover graham crackers with mini marshmallows
Pour melted chocolate over the tops
Let cool and enjoy
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1433 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1115 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (926 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.7/5 (322 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (88 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!