Coconut Milk Hot Cocoa
This is a healthy alternative to a holiday favorite.
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 15 drops liquid stevia
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients in a cup.
1-2 drops peppermint oil, whipped cream, or cocoa nibs
Note: for a creamier hot chocolate, you can use 1/3 coconut milk and 1/3 boiling water.
You'll also love
- Ginger Crinkles 4.9/5 (56 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (70 Votes)
- Turkey Stuffing 4.9/5 (55 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (108 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Custard 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Paleo Taco Soup 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Rabbit stew 4.7/5 (60 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a Pina Colada like a pro!