Chicken- Spicy Cajun BBQ
- 4- 1/4 pieces of chicken
- 1 tbsp Cajun spice
- 3 tsps tandoori masala
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcester sauce
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tsp chilli garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp chicken & Rib BBQ sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash chicken and pat dry.
In a bowl or ziplock bag, add chicken with all the ingredients. Allow to marinate.
Baking method: empty chicken into a baking dish with all the sauce. Cover dish with foil and allow to bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Grill: grill chicken pieces until cooked thoroughly.
In a saucepan cook the remaining marinade, serve chicken with the sauce drenched over.
You'll also love
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (108 Votes)
- Duck breast with Raspberry marinade 2.9/5 (213 Votes)
- Shredded Chicken Green Chile... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Angel hair pasta with shrimp,... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Fish Marinated in Lime 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Vegan Jambalaya 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Hubby's Fave Drunken Chickens 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- BBQ Meatloaf 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!