Chicken- Spicy Cajun BBQ
- 4- 1/4 pieces of chicken
- 1 tbsp Cajun spice
- 3 tsps tandoori masala
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcester sauce
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tsp chilli garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp chicken & Rib BBQ sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash chicken and pat dry.
In a bowl or ziplock bag, add chicken with all the ingredients. Allow to marinate.
Baking method: empty chicken into a baking dish with all the sauce. Cover dish with foil and allow to bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Grill: grill chicken pieces until cooked thoroughly.
In a saucepan cook the remaining marinade, serve chicken with the sauce drenched over.
You'll also love
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (257 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and rice... 4.6/5 (204 Votes)
- Duck breast with Raspberry marinade 2.9/5 (213 Votes)
- Mango Chutney (Mango Relish, Aam... 4.8/5 (30 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (144 Votes)
- Vegan Jambalaya 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Hubby's Fave Drunken Chickens 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Coconut Red Bean Soup 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!