Roach Warrior Cake Balls
Hilarious brown cake balls that taste like heaven but look like funny Halloween projects! Great treats to surprise people's taste buds with!
- Box Yellow Cake Mix
- (And any additional ingredients as said on the back of cake mix box)
- 1 Vanilla Snack Pack
- 1 Package of Oreos
- 2 Baking Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1 Package of Fudge Chocolate Frosting
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Bake cake as directed on box. Also, a little secret to making your box cake a little moister, add 1 package of vanilla pudding to the batter.
After cake has been baked, remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Once cooled, spoon cake into a medium bowl and add the whole container of frosting and mix together with a mixer. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to make the mixture a little more firm and easier to work with.
In the mean time, crush about 25 Oreos in a bag and then transfer to a small bowl. Also, crumble up the baking chocolate in a small bowl and set aside.
After the mix has chilled, melt the baking chocolate in the microwave. Next, form the cake/frosting mix into the size of golf balls , cover in melted chocolate, and then roll around in the crumbled Oreos. Set the newly made Cake Balls on a parchment paper lined baking sheet to fully set.
Will look burnt and gross but taste awesome.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1094 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (913 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (335 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 3.8/5 (303 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (193 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- #MsCarmens CHOCOLATE Chip Pound... 4.6/5 (87 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you love baking then you probably find yourself using a piping bag quite often. In this video we show you the easiest way to fill a piping bag, without all the mess!