Cheese Crozet Pasta Bake
Cheese Crozet Pasta Bake. Discover our recipe.
- 300g crozets
- 30cl of liquid 'creme fresh' or heavy whipping cream
- 100g Swiss cheese
- 100g Comte cheese
- a pinch of salt
- pepper and fresh nutmeg
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Start by cooking the crozet pasta in boiling water for about 20 minutes. Strain when done, then in a bowl add the creme fresh or whipping cream, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Grate both types of cheese. Add the grated cheese to the crozet mix and stir well to coat.
In a glass baking dish, empty the pasta mixture. Top with the remaining cream, and bake in the oven at 180C for 20min, until it becomes crunchy.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (254 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and rice... 4.6/5 (203 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Macaroni Bake 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!