Cheese Crozet Pasta Bake
Cheese Crozet Pasta Bake. Discover our recipe.
- 300g crozets
- 30cl of liquid 'creme fresh' or heavy whipping cream
- 100g Swiss cheese
- 100g Comte cheese
- a pinch of salt
- pepper and fresh nutmeg
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Start by cooking the crozet pasta in boiling water for about 20 minutes. Strain when done, then in a bowl add the creme fresh or whipping cream, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Grate both types of cheese. Add the grated cheese to the crozet mix and stir well to coat.
In a glass baking dish, empty the pasta mixture. Top with the remaining cream, and bake in the oven at 180C for 20min, until it becomes crunchy.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Macaroni Bake 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!