Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake
Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake. Discover our recipe.
- 300g crozet
- 100g bacon
- 150g of Beaufort or Comte cheese
- 20cl of sour cream or creme fraiche
- fresh parsley
- 2 onions
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the crozet pasta in a big pot of boiling water for about 15 - 20 minutes.
In a pan, cook the onions in some oil until transparent. Add the bacon, cream and cheese. Turn off the heat as soon as the cheese starts melting.
In a big bowl, mix the crozet pasta with the cream sauce. Add to a glass baking dish, and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
You'll also love
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (224 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (105 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (118 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (100 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.4/5 (84 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Cheese Crozet Pasta Bake 4/5 (112 Votes)
- Macaroni Bake 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.