Sex In A Pan
Sex In A Pan. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup butter
- 1 – 8oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tub cool whip
- 1 pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 1 pkg. vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 milk chocolate bar
Mix flour, butter and pecans in a 9X13” pan and bake 25 minutes. Let cool.
Cream, cream cheese and icing sugar and spread over crust.
Place ½ large tub of cool whip over cream cheese mixture.
Mix chocolate & vanilla pudding with 3 cups milk. Let sit a bit, then spread over cool whip.
Place other ½ of cool whip.
Shred a jersey milk bar on top, or chocolate bar of choice.
Chill before serving.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1099 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (920 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (347 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 3.7/5 (307 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (199 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- Martha Washington Candy 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Tarts 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you love baking then you probably find yourself using a piping bag quite often. In this video we show you the easiest way to fill a piping bag, without all the mess!