- 1 Cup Self Rising Corn Meal
- 1 Cup Self Rising Flour
- 1/3 Cup Butter melted
- 1 Small 8oz Can of Cream Style Corn
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbl Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375. Grease 12 inch pan.
In large bowl, beat sugar and melted butter. Stir in eggs one at a time, beating well after each is added.
In separate bowl, mix flour, corn meal, corn and milk. Stir in egg mixture slowly until blended.
Let mixture sit until it rises. Stir and let it rise again. Stir and pour into baking pan. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Add cheddar cheese and/or jalepenos for seasoning.
You'll also love
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (224 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 4/5 (168 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 3/5 (261 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Challah 4.2/5 (136 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (113 Votes)
- CHICKEN CASSEROLE 4.7/5 (63 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.1/5 (92 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.6/5 (131 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you love baking then you probably find yourself using a piping bag quite often. In this video we show you the easiest way to fill a piping bag, without all the mess!