- 1 prepared tart dough
- 2-3 tomatoes
- depending on size
- hot or grainy mustard
- grated cheese
- olive oil
- dried parsley and garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Roll out the tart dough. Poke holes all over with a fork.
Spread a couple of tablespoons of mustard on the dough, making sure it's evenly coated.
Sprinkle the tart with grated cheese.
Slice the tomatoes thinly. Take out the seeds. Arrange the tomatoes as prettily as you possibly can.
Season the tomatoes with some salt, a sprinkling of spices and a good glug of olive oil.
Bake at 180C for about 40-50 minutes. (Check the color of the tart to know when it's done)
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 4/5 (387 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (136 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.3/5 (159 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (127 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3.6/5 (158 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you love baking then you probably find yourself using a piping bag quite often. In this video we show you the easiest way to fill a piping bag, without all the mess!