Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas
Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas. Discover our recipe.
- 1 Roll Garlic Polony
- 750gr Cheddar Cheese
- 500gr Mozarella Cheese
- 3 Peppers red yellow and green
- 2 sml pkts Cheese and Onion Chips
- Green Chillies
- Dhania (cilantro)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Chop Polony into small cubes.
Chop Peppers into small cubes.
Mix together in a medium sized bowl.
Season with salt, pepper and green chillies.
Add chopped Dhania.
Mix in shredded cheeses.
And finally add the crushed chips.
Now it's ready to use as filling.
Samosas can be dipped in egg and rolled into bread crumbs, so they don't explode while frying.
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (924 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (353 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.7/5 (64 Votes)
- Jeremie's Crepe Batter 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Savories- Cheese and Onion... 3/5 (139 Votes)
- Somas with dried coconut 4/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!