- Red chillies
- Tomato paste
- Fresh cream
- Ground Cashews
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash and cut chicken into bite size pieces.
In a pot, heat butter and date the garlic.
Add the chicken and season it with salt and red chillies, cook chicken thoroughly.
Once the water starts evaporating, add tomato paste.
In a blender, blend yogurt, cream and cashews.
Add this mixture to the chicken. Adjust to taste.
Allow the sauce to bubble. And the butter to come to the top.
Garnish with chopped coriander and additional melted butter over.
Serve hot with garlic naan or naan Rotees smothered in garlic butter.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (393 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.7/5 (64 Votes)
- Chicken curry 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Goan Chick'n Curry 3.1/5 (58 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!