- Garlic pizza dough (see my recipe)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 large mushrooms
- 1/4 red pepper sliced in thin strips
- 1/4 green pepper sliced in thin strips
- 1/3 cup diced onions
- 3/4 pint graped tomatoes sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup spinach leaves sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp cornmeal
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place a pizza stone on the centre rack to heat up.
Spread the spaghetti sauce over the crust and top with 2/3 of the grated mozzarella cheese.
Arrange the mushrooms, onions & peppers on the pizza and top with the remaining cheese.
Next add the tomatoes, spinach, parmesan cheese & spinach.
Bake on the hot pizza stone for 15 minutes.
Add all your favourite toppings. Let cool for 2-3 minutes before serving. (Note: My pizza above is pictured BEFORE it was cooked.)
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (404 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (108 Votes)
- Savories- Calzones 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!