Macaroni and Cheese
Cheesy goodness for you and your kiddos!
- 1 1/2 cup macaroni pasta
- 2 tbspbutter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp French mustard
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tspgarlic powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 cups strong cheddar
- 2 cups American cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil, cook the pasta for 10/15 minutes. Drain and keept to the side.
- Preheat the grill.
- Butter a deep dish.
- Melt the butter and add the flour, spices. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the milk, stock to the flour mix and combine with a whisk.
- Add all cheeses. Allow time for them to melt and combine with the pasta. Season to taste.
- Pour into buttered dish and grate over the remaining cheese. Cook for 5 minutes more, until the cheese is slightyl crispy.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (412 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (254 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.4/5 (143 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (115 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (118 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.4/5 (90 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!