Macaroni and Cheese
Cheesy goodness for you and your kiddos!
- 1 1/2 cup macaroni pasta
- 2 tbspbutter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp French mustard
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tspgarlic powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 cups strong cheddar
- 2 cups American cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil, cook the pasta for 10/15 minutes. Drain and keept to the side.
- Preheat the grill.
- Butter a deep dish.
- Melt the butter and add the flour, spices. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the milk, stock to the flour mix and combine with a whisk.
- Add all cheeses. Allow time for them to melt and combine with the pasta. Season to taste.
- Pour into buttered dish and grate over the remaining cheese. Cook for 5 minutes more, until the cheese is slightyl crispy.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 4/5 (390 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.4/5 (140 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (113 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (118 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.4/5 (84 Votes)
- Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg... 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.