Puerto Rican Domplines
Fried Puerto Rican Dumplings
Domplines: Puerto Rican Fried Dough. Discover our recipe.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- a large pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- oil for frying
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all the ingredients together. When mixed, slowly add luke-warm water and keep mixing.
Once the mixture turns into a dough, cover it with a tea towel and let sit in a warm place for half an hour.
When the dough is ready, divide and roll into small balls. Fry until golden and dust with crystal sugar.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (338 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Domplines 4.4/5 (152 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (136 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (137 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Easy Lemon Soufflés