Strawberry - Vanilla I Scream Shake
- 1 - 2 tbs vanilla ice cream
- 200 g strawberries
- 600 ml milk
- 2 tbs sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put all ingredients in a mixer / blender.
Whip until smooth and no strawberry clumps.
Serve fresh with or without ice cubes.
Change types of sugar for more healthier option.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1096 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (916 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (338 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (154 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- Lychee Milk Tea 4/5 (88 Votes)
- Fresh Fruit Popsicles 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a Pina Colada like a pro!