Chicken and Beet Puree
Appropriate for babies 6 months and older.
A beautiful and bright mealtime delight!
- 1 potato (peeled and cut into small pieces )
- 1 beet ( peeled and cut into small pieces )
- Two tablespoons of raw chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Steam the potato, beet and chicken together for 15 minutes (or until cooked).
Using a hand mixer, blender, or Babycook blend all the cooked ingredients together.
Add cream cheese and milk and blend again.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (154 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 5/5 (60 Votes)
- Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree 4.9/5 (47 Votes)
- Rustic Pie with Beets, Apples and... 3.7/5 (132 Votes)
- Carrots, Potatoes and Parsnip... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Beet, Carrots , Potatoes ,... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Delish Borscht 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!