Simple Green Smoothie (Green Wonder)
I bought some food pouches 2 weeks ago and was wondering what I could blend together for preparing a healthy AND delicious food for my kids. And so tried different things, but always fruit. Today I tried a mixture of veggie and fruits, and TATAAA, it worked so well and my babe loves it!
- 1 peeled and seeded pear
- 1 peeled and seeded apple (granny smith)
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach (or even frozen leaf spinach)
- 150ml orange juice (I choose mild one)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Put everything in your mixer and blend it very well
- Ready to serve in a glass, bottle with a wide nipple or in a food pouch so that the baby can eat alone. It will love it!!
If possible go with your kids to the local farmers market to buy the ingredients for your food. It is fun, interesting and so good to get them to eat the healthy things.
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Microwave Baked Apples in a Bag 3.6/5 (196 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (158 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (151 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 5/5 (60 Votes)
- Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree 4.9/5 (47 Votes)
- Lychee Milk Tea 4/5 (88 Votes)
- Tropical Green Smoothie 4/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a Pina Colada like a pro!