Pear and Potato Puree
It might not be bright but according to my little man it sure is delicious!
This recipe makes 8 servings and freezes well.
This delicious recipe makes 8 servings and freezes well.
- 4 pears
- 4 potatoes
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash the pears and potatoes.
Peel the pears.
Peel the potatoes.
Dice the white parts of the pears and potatoes.
Steam the pears and potatoes with butter either on your stove top (or in your Babycook ) for 3 - 5 minutes
Once the texture is tender, remove the heat (or change setting).
Mix or blend until the texture is smooth.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 5/5 (60 Votes)
- Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree 4.9/5 (47 Votes)
- Carrots, Potatoes and Parsnip... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Savories- Chicken Roses 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Vanilla Pear Compote 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Apple & Pear Crumb Pie 4.1/5 (37 Votes)
- Pear and Avocado Baby Food 4.1/5 (16 Votes)