Chocolate Covered Raspberries
Chocolate Covered Raspberries. Discover our recipe.
- A bunch of fresh raspberries
- 1 bar of dark chocolate
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Break chocolate up into small pieces. Melt in the microwave.
Dip the raspberries in the melted chocolate, let cook on a cooling rack covered with wax paper.
Make sure the chocolate isn't too hot when dipping the fruit in otherwise it might wilt them a little.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1096 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (916 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (338 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (161 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Easy Lemon Soufflés