Chocolate Covered Raspberries
Chocolate Covered Raspberries. Discover our recipe.
- A bunch of fresh raspberries
- 1 bar of dark chocolate
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Break chocolate up into small pieces. Melt in the microwave.
Dip the raspberries in the melted chocolate, let cook on a cooling rack covered with wax paper.
Make sure the chocolate isn't too hot when dipping the fruit in otherwise it might wilt them a little.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1093 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (913 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (334 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Microwave Baked Apples in a Bag 3.6/5 (195 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (157 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make this EASY 3-INGREDIENT vanilla cake now!