Quick and easy mini Cheesecakes with Blueberry toping
- 8 graham crackers (Crushed into crumbs)
- 4 T. butter
- 8 oz. neufchâtel cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 t. lemon juice
- 1/2 t. lemon zest
- Blueberry topping:
- 16 oz. frozen blue berries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 t. cornstarch
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350, and line 9 muffin cups with paper liner and spray with pam. In a bowl, mix the graham cracker drums and butter until just moistened. Spoon 1 tablespoon into each cup, pack them down to make an even crust in each. Bake crusts for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, cream together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon zest and juice, and vanilla until mixed well. Top each crust with the cream cheese mixture, fill the cups almost to the top. Bake for 20-25 minutes, let them cool completely then chill in the fridge for about an hour before serving. Before serving top with blubbery topping and then enjoy!
To make topping combine all of the ingredients in a small sauce pan. Bring it to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until berries are reduced and the mixture thickness. (About 15 minutes.) Remove from heat and cool.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1433 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1115 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (926 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Microwave Baked Apples in a Bag 3.6/5 (214 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.2/5 (138 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.