Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops
- 1 pack of filo dough
- 2 cups of scallops
- 2 leeks
- heavy cream
- 4 figs
Level of difficulty Average
Unwrap the filo dough. Cut into 5x5inch squares.
In a pan, sautee the leeks in the heavy cream until cooked through (about 15 minutes). When cooked, remove from pan and add the scallops and sautee on high heat until seared.
Fill the filo dough with the scallops and the leeks. Twist the dough, make a parcel and close.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350F. Cut the figs in half, and serve on the side to decorate your dish.
You'll also love
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Salmon steaks with cream leeks 4.7/5 (98 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.4/5 (184 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- Low Fat Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (25 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.3/5 (139 Votes)
- Armenian Potato Salad 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!