Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops
- 1 pack of filo dough
- 2 cups of scallops
- 2 leeks
- heavy cream
- 4 figs
Level of difficulty Average
Unwrap the filo dough. Cut into 5x5inch squares.
In a pan, sautee the leeks in the heavy cream until cooked through (about 15 minutes). When cooked, remove from pan and add the scallops and sautee on high heat until seared.
Fill the filo dough with the scallops and the leeks. Twist the dough, make a parcel and close.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350F. Cut the figs in half, and serve on the side to decorate your dish.
You'll also love
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Salmon steaks with cream leeks 4.7/5 (95 Votes)
- Sole Medallion with foie gras 4.6/5 (73 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.4/5 (168 Votes)
- Low Fat Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (24 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster Platter 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.3/5 (118 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops... 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Iceberg lettuce is delicious in salads. In this video, we show you the best way to easily remove the core from iceberg lettuce. All it takes is a few seconds and you're set!