Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops and Feta
Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops and Feta. Discover our recipe.
- 1 pack of filo dough
- 2 cups of scallops
- 1 pack of feta cheese (cut the cheese into cubes)
- Hot french mustard
- 1 onion
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
In a hot pan, sear the scallops until cooked, about 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan, add sliced onion and cooked until caramelized.
Roll out the filo dough. Cut into 4x4inch squares. Spread a small spoonful of mustard, then add a spoon of caramelized onion, a couple of scallops and some cubes of feta cheese.
Bake in the oven at 400F for 45 minutes or until the dough is golden.
You'll also love
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (136 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.3/5 (159 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (127 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster Platter 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Pizza Dough 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.3/5 (119 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.3/5 (117 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you love baking then you probably find yourself using a piping bag quite often. In this video we show you the easiest way to fill a piping bag, without all the mess!