Kinder Bueno Ice Cream
Yummilicious ice cream made with Kinder Bueno!
Kinder Bueno Ice Cream. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Nutella
- 8 Kinder Buenos cut into small pieces
- 2 egg yolks
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Beat the egg yolks, then add the milk, cream and finally the Nutella.
Add to your ice cream maker and churn until almost frozen.
Add half the cut up pieces of Kinder Bueno, mix into the ice cream gently. Freeze overnight until solid.
Before serving, garnish with the remaining pieces of Kinder Bueno.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1093 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (913 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (334 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (193 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Fresh Fruit Popsicles 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Pizza Dough 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Mango Popsicles 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a Pina Colada like a pro!