Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto Recipe
Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto. Discover our recipe.
- For the dough sticks:
- 4 cups of white flour
- scant 1/2 cup olive paste
- 2 tsp yeast
- generous 3/4 cup of water.
- For the pesto of parsley
- 10 sprigs of parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup pine nuts lightly browned
- 1 clove of garlic
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Budget Friendly
-Combine all pesto ingredients in a blender. Reserve.
-With all other ingredients, prepare the dough. Let stand two hours, then form into breadsticks. Fry in oil (like french fries) to 350 ° F.
-Transfer breadsticks to paper towels and sprinkle with salt.
-Dip in pesto and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1433 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (926 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (358 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (137 Votes)
- Stuffed Tomatoes 4.8/5 (98 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (109 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (115 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!