By Justine - Blog "La cuisine des Marmottes"
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
- Cook artichokes in a pressure cooker (about 15 min after the biiiiip)
- Eat the leaves with the dressing and keep the heart for the recipe below.
- Peel shrimp and cut into small pieces
- Mix shrimp with olive oil, soy sauce, tarragon and small cherry tomatoes
- Serve on a small green salad (olive oil + balsamic vinegar) the artichoke hearts and shrimp mixture on top
- salt and enjoy with a glass of cider (this recipe is very good with cider)
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (136 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.3/5 (159 Votes)
- Salmon steaks with cream leeks 4.7/5 (96 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (127 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3.6/5 (158 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.7/5 (64 Votes)
- Sole Medallion with foie gras 4.6/5 (75 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.6/5 (131 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Tomatoes are delicious and a great part of a healthy diet. With our video we teach you the easiest way to quickly de-seed and dice a tomato, so that it's ready in no time!