By Justine - Blog "La cuisine des Marmottes"
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
- Cook artichokes in a pressure cooker (about 15 min after the biiiiip)
- Eat the leaves with the dressing and keep the heart for the recipe below.
- Peel shrimp and cut into small pieces
- Mix shrimp with olive oil, soy sauce, tarragon and small cherry tomatoes
- Serve on a small green salad (olive oil + balsamic vinegar) the artichoke hearts and shrimp mixture on top
- salt and enjoy with a glass of cider (this recipe is very good with cider)
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (138 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.3/5 (160 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (129 Votes)
- Salmon steaks with cream leeks 4.7/5 (98 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3.5/5 (164 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.7/5 (64 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.6/5 (135 Votes)
- Sole Medallion with foie gras 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!