Side dish recipes - 687 recipes
Find all our Side dish recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add as many whole potatoes as you need to a pot of salted water
Top rated Side dish recipes
Paula’S House Seasoning, Paula'S Silly Salt & Paula'S Corny Salsa
Here is a homemade version of Paula Deen's Silly Salt that is super easy to make and absolutely worth it
Macaroni and CheeseRecipewe ♡
Cheesy goodness for you and your kiddos!
The best yeast rolls, proofed in your bread machine
This is an old fashioned recipe for dinner rolls, easy to make and you may not want to share them!
Parker House Rolls
Put ingredients into bread machine on dough setting
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
Mix well. Pour mixture into muffin pans
We reccomend serving these savory mushrooms with a light pasta or fish!
Mix all ingredients until smooth
Sweet Potato Custard
Situ's Bathroom Mac and Cheese
Easy Mac & Cheese in a Crock-pot
Grannys Potato Salad
Combine all above with enough salad dressing to make it stay together
side dish recipe collections
More Side dish recipes
- Mango Chutney (Mango Relish, Aam... 4.8/5 (30 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Parmesan & Garlic Pull-Apart Bread 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Armenian Rice 4.7/5 (33 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Yorkshire Pudding 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Dad's Potato Salad 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip 5/5 (47 Votes)
- Mom's Armenian Rice 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Baked Squash 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Dinner Rolls - Bread machine 4.2/5 (107 Votes)
- Taro root Fry 3.3/5 (132 Votes)
- Sopa 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.4/5 (44 Votes)