Side dish recipes - 687 recipes
Find all our Side dish recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add as many whole potatoes as you need to a pot of salted water
Top rated Side dish recipes
Paula’S House Seasoning, Paula'S Silly Salt & Paula'S Corny Salsa
Here is a homemade version of Paula Deen's Silly Salt that is super easy to make and absolutely worth it
Macaroni and CheeseRecipewe ♡
Cheesy goodness for you and your kiddos!
The best yeast rolls, proofed in your bread machine
This is an old fashioned recipe for dinner rolls, easy to make and you may not want to share them!!!
Parker House Rolls
Put ingredients into bread machine on dough setting
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
Mix well. Pour mixture into muffin pans
Mix all ingredients until smooth
Sweet Potato Custard
Situ's Bathroom Mac and Cheese
Easy Mac & Cheese in a Crock-pot
Grannys Potato Salad
Combine all above with enough salad dressing to make it stay together
Parmesan & Garlic Pull-Apart BreadYUM!Food Porn
By arwarren, Pinterest
Garlic and cheese make everything better
side dish recipe collections
More Side dish recipes
- YUM!Food Porn Yorkshire Pudding 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Dad's Potato Salad 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip 5/5 (47 Votes)
- Baked Squash 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Dinner Rolls - Bread machine 4.2/5 (107 Votes)
- Sopa 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Taro root Fry 3.3/5 (128 Votes)
- Snake gourd Raitha 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.7/5 (119 Votes)
- Kale & Mushroom Saute 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with... 4.4/5 (40 Votes)