Slow-cooker - 4 recipes
Find all our Slow-cooker recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Slow-cooker recipes
Slow-Cooker Mexican Chicken Chili
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
The transition into the Fall season & the cooler, crisp weather, beginning of the fluffy, white stuff we call snow ...
Slow-Cooker Barbecue Ribs
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
Slow-Cooker Apple Butter
By emily, Sugar for Breakfast
Let your house smell delicious all day long while cooking down apples to make thick, creamy apple butter
Southwestern Slow-Cooker Stuffed Turkey Loaf
This recipe just happened about 5 years ago