Smores recipes - 5 recipes
Find all our Smores recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Smores recipes
Quick and easy dessert
- One graham cracker pie crust
- One box sugar free chocolate pudding
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Sugar free whipped topping
Delicious chocolate bark that tastes just like 'smores at a camp fire! You'll eat this in a day
- 1 pack graham crackers
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 pack chocolate melts
Peel and slice the banana through the middle
- Chocolate chips
- gram crackers
Put marshmallows.chocolate chips, and butter scotch chips in a pot and stir until melted
- Graham crackers (the whole box)
- Marshmallows (big ones)
- Butterscotch chips
- 6tbs. Milk