Stuffed chicken recipes - 11 recipes
Find all our Stuffed chicken recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Stuffed chicken recipes
RECIPE: Stuffed Chicken with Spinach, Currants and Apple GravyYUM!Food Porn
By Savoryexperiments, Savory Experiments
Sounds about right ;)
Stuffed Chicken breast
Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise pound 4 breasts with meat hammer or backside of spoon until thin
Roasted Chicken stuffed with Garlic, Rosemary and Lemon
Preheat oven to 425
Chicken Stuffed with Vegetables
For the roll: Cut through the middle for the cutlets
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Pound chicken breasts if they are too thick
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
Bacon-wrapped chicken breast
Stuffed Chicken Breast
Split the chicken breast , making a butterfly of sorts
Spinach Stuffed Chicken
Make a pocket of the skin by separating it, on one corner to bottom of breast
Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Rice
Using the flat side of a wide skillet, flatten chicken breasts between plastic wrap until 6mm thick
Bacon Stuffed Chicken
Breaded chicken stuffed with bacon, cream cheese, and onions
stuffed chicken recipe collections
More Stuffed chicken recipes
- Chicken Cordon Bleu 0/5 (0 Votes)